Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Thanksgiving Place cards

I had a lot of fun making these. I was challenged over on the American Crafts blog to make Thanksgiving place cards using at least one or two AC products. I thought this was really going to be a challenge but when I seen the Lucy Hootski patterned paper, I knew exactly what I wanted to do.


I cut 4" x 4pieces of Kraft paper then rounded the corners. I cut the owls out from the American Crafts Lucy Hootski patterned paper, then I cut out the glittered trees from American Crafts Chestnut glitter cardstock (I love this stuff). I actually traced the trees from the tree in my Dear Lizzy thicker package. I love the owls and think they will look really cute on my table.


American Crafts- Fall ribbon, Lucy Hootski patterned paper, Chestnut Glitter cardstock. Tree from Dear   Lizzy Thicker pack used as template for trees.
Bazzill- Navel and Kraft cardstock.
Font- Oktoberfest

Thanks for Looking


No comments:

Post a Comment