Tuesday, December 4, 2012

12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop Day 11

Welcome to the 
12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop
Day 11

There is only 21 days left until Christmas!

Today I am a Guest Designer with Honeybearz Designs and I am thrilled to be a part of this wonderful hop.

The hop starts at Lisa's blog...

 Today I am going to share my hot chocolate sleeves. I made these using a coffee sleeve, kraft cardstock and pattern paper.







I started off with a piece of kraft cardstock cut at 4" by 11".
Score at .75" and 6" long ways.


I then stamped snowflakes on the front of the packet holder then I placed my hot chocolate inside and used washi tape to close it. 

I took a coffee sleeve that I had gotten at Starbucks, any coffee sleeve will work. I then decorated it and put the hot cocoa holder into the sleeve and added a candy cane.  Pretty quick and simple gift to make. 

Thanks for hopping with us and be sure to check out the blogs every day up until December 5th to see all the wonderful projects.

Your next stop is Daisy

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Holidays!!!
Treasa

10 comments:

  1. Hi Treasa. I love your little hot chocolate sleeves. I thin kits a very cool idea. Love the papers you used and the sentiment. Very neat and clever.
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute; great gift idea

    Melissa
    scraplady202@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are adorable, love the papers:)
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Persistance pays off. i love your gift ideas. Thanks for sharing

    marianneDOTwanhamATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute hot chocolate sleeves
    Kgprevost(at)sbcglobal(dot)net
    Kathyskraftsandmore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your coca sleeves!!! The paper you used is adorable too. Thanks so much for sharing.


    racincrafts at aim dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! Yummy.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yummy! Yummy! That is sooooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These turned out great!!
    phenis2031 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete