Thursday, November 13, 2014

Its PSL season...

Hi there, its Treasa here today to share a Project Life card that I made using some of the new Autumn sequin mix in The Crafty Pickle shop and a new flair badge that Taniesa created for wonderful fall season. I must confess that I absolutely love the fall, mostly because of the beautiful trees and the cooler weather but also because its "Pumpkin Season" and I love anything pumpkin and one of my most favorites are Pumpkin Spice Lattes from Starbucks. These things are fabulous and its like getting a mouthful of fall.
 As soon as I received the Autumn sequin mix and the PSl flair I knew I had to create a Project Life card to document my love of PSL.
Here is a close up of that wonderful PSL flair and some of the sequins from the Autumn mix.
I also used some of the paper from the Close to my Heart Pathfinding line. This collection is so perfect for fall and coordinates so well with the Cozy Fall button flairs in the shop. You can also find the Pathfinding collection in Taniesa's CTMH shop here.

Here's one last look at the gorgeous Autumn sequin mix in the shop.
Thank you for stopping by and go check out The Crafty Pickle shop and blog.

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Perfect card for PSL season, after all, Pumpkin really should be a season!

    ReplyDelete