Tuesday, December 9, 2014

December Daily Update

Hi there, today I wanted to share a few cards I made for my December  Daily. First up I wanted to share how I was documenting my days of the month in my album.
As soon as I seen these flair in The Crafty Pickle shop I  knew I had to use them in my album. I love the silver glitter and the fun font. These Elegant December  Real  flair add the perfect touch to my pages even with some sparkle.


I also made some cards to add in my album using more of the fabulous flair found in The Crafty Pickle. First up is the card I made to document the return of our Elf on the Shelf Elvis Parsley.  The Personalized Elf flairs are perfect and I love how you can get them personalized with your elf's name.
I also used some of the new Christmas Holiday sequins on this card as well.
 
Up next is a card that was inspired by my album that I am suing for my December Daily. I totally fell in love with the burlap and rustic look of it. So I decided to make a card using burlap and one of the flair badges from the December button flair set.

And lastly, I had to make a card to document my love of Starbucks red cups. These red cup flair buttons was a special request and I think they turned out fabulous.

I have to say that I am loving all the flair buttons that I have received from The Crafty Pickle  and  how I can personalize my album and cards. It makes this album so much more special. Please visit The Crafty Pickle and remember that Taniesa takes special orders, so if you don't see it in the store, send her a message.

Don't forget to stop by The Crafty Pickle for me fabulous and creative ideas.



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment