Saturday, April 28, 2012

A couple more cards...

I am loving all these great card challenge sites I have found. The challenges are definitely keeping me motivated as well as inspired. My first card is for the Music in April Challenge from Anyone for Anya? I used one of my favorite Greeting Farm stamps Abbey.
Black card stock for base.
DCWV Rock Star paper
black and pink tulle
fussy cut guitar from patterned paper.
And of course some bling.

My second card is for the April Showers challenge for The Greeting Farm.blog. You had to make a card with an older stamp with a weather theme.I chose to use Rain from my Rain Snow Shine stamp set.

Kraft card stock for base
Brown and White Bazzill card stock
MME Fine and Dandy patterned paper
Used water color pencil to add color to the white doilie

Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day!!
Hugs Treasa

1 comment:

  1. That girl rocks! Love the tulle and the image matches the theme of this weeks challenge perfectly! Thanks for joining and I hope you enjoyed it enough to join us again for our next challenge.
    grtz. Colien (DT member AFA)

    ReplyDelete