Sunday, July 29, 2012

My Minds Eye Sketch Challenge

I've been on a creating kick here lately and I'm trying to use up my stash instead of hoarding it. I've been participating in Got Talent II over at My Scraps and More  and a Becky Fleck sketch Challenge over at ACOT.
I was reading the My Minds Eye blog and seen they had a sketch challenge with a super cute sketch.
And here is my take on this fun sketch:

I used patterned paper from the On the Sunny Side collection as well as a couple of the die cuts. I also used patterned paper from Fine and Dandy Boy 6 x 6 paper pad and from the Miss Caroline collection.
I used the Fun banner from the everyday fun stamp set.The twine is from Follow Your Heart. Lettering is from American Crafts , Adornit and Queen and Co.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, those cute spongebob ice cream photos are definitely perfect with the On the Sunny Side collection, love the pairing! Great use of the sketch and all the fun MME product...thanks so much for joining in with the sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a fun page and sooo love your paper choices!!! yummy on the Sponge Bob popsicles!!

    ReplyDelete