Saturday, August 11, 2012

Awesome News and a few layout shares....

First of all I have to say I am beyond thrilled. I made the design team over at Nuts About Sketches and I am so excited to work with the rest of the DT and Shawns sketches. Woot Woot!!!

Here was my entry for the call:




Here are a few layouts that I have done for the Got Talent II Challenges over at My Scraps and More.

I am also working on the last few of the challenges and will hope to have them up shortly.

Thanks for stopping by.


6 comments:

  1. Love your blog design and fabulous pages Treasa! Thanks for playing at My Scraps & More!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats and wonderful LOS!!!!! LOVE your cute owls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great LOs! Glad to have you playing along at My Scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your DT!Your work is wonderful! Love your layouts for the MSAM Talent II!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful layouts and congrats on your DT!!!

    ReplyDelete